A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our sites, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our websites to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
There are several criteria for classifying cookies.
* Session cookies, that are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
* Persistent cookies, that are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
• First party cookies. Those that belong to Hotel Migjorn.
• Third party cookies. Those which are owned by a third party who will treat the information collected.
• Functional or technical cookies, which are those that improve service, locating incidents, recognize the user, etc.
• Analytical performance cookies, which are those that are used to analyze data on user navigation on the website. Type of cookies used on this website.
First party cookies
This cookie is added by our load balancer to track which web server to send the visitor to. Its purpose is to improve the performance of the website.
Third Party cookies
The _cfduid cookie is set by CloudFlare and used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from.
More information about this cookie: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-CloudFlare-cfduid-cookie-do-
Tripadvisor widgets /
These cookies are set by the TripAdvisor widget. TripAdvisor (TripAdvisor LLC) is an online service that provides users ("you") with recommendations for hotels, resorts, inns, vacations, travel packages, travel guides, flights, vacation rentals, and lots more. Used to display the latest reviews about Hotel Migjorn from the TripAdvisor site. The majority of these cookies are set if you are logged into your TripAdvisor account. They track the usage of the widget primarily for analytical purpose, although they may be used for personalisation of your experience on the TripAdvisor website.
A cookie used to communicate with the booking button and communicate booking data with thebookingbutton.com, data is anonymous and matches what has been entered in the booking widget.
SID, HSID, APISID, SAPISID, SSID, NID, AID, CONSENT, GAPS
– set by Google Maps, Google accounts
With the mere fact of continue browsing our Website you will be implicitly consenting the use made of these cookies, for the prescribed period and conditions contained in this Cookies policy.
Cookies are not necessary for using our website. Therefore, you can block or disable them by activating the relevant setting on your browser. Most browsers allow the possibility to warn you of the presence of cookies or even reject them automatically. If the cookies are rejected, you can still use our website, but the use of some services may be limited and your navigation affected.
If at any time you want to withdraw your consent related to this cookies policy, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer (PC or mobile) through adjustments and settings of your Internet browser. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system creates new cookies every time you visit our Web Site. Note that all Internet browsers allow changing those settings.
For more information on how to adjust the cookie settings on your browser, please check the relevant links below.